Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Information about Hugyfot housing for Nikon D100

Started by DavidG ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Information about Hugyfot housing for Nikon D100

1 posts
  1. Information about Hugyfot housing for Nikon D100

    Hi everyone !

     

    My name is david and I am new here :) .I am looking for any information about the Hugyfot housing for the Nikon D100.I actually own one of this housings for the Nikon N90 but I would like to know if anyone use or know anybody that use this housing before with the D100 :?:

     

    Thanks

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.