Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Not Camera gear sorry, DUI CF200 Drysuit

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Not Camera gear sorry, DUI CF200 Drysuit

12 posts
  1. I have come to terms that I will never cold water dive again only used the suit once in the last 10yrs in fresh water.  Again I apologize it's not camera gear.

    This is my XL DUI CF200 Drysuit in excellent condition.   Any issues and I will refund your money in full, minus return shipping I am 6' about 200lbs, not too baggy or tight, so should fit a range of people.  If I recall I had DUI take some of the bulk out of the body.  I had an additional dump valve installed on the right "cuff" for ease of buoyancy.  Included are my Dive Concepts insulated one piece, Like new Rock Boots size +11, and carry bag.

    You will need to have new latex wrist and neck seals put in.  Local shop charges $165 for all three installed.  On the back there is one quarter sized abraded patch where my backplate rubbed.   It has been sealed.  Any questions just let me know.  

    DSC06315.jpg

    DSC06317.jpg

    DSC06319.jpg

    DSC06321.jpg

  2. DSC06324.jpg

    DSC06326.jpg

    DSC06328.jpg

    DSC06330.jpg

  3. If you are not familiar this system has a latex wrist seal and then a standard industrial strength latex glove goes over the cuff.  Preferred system of the staff at the local aquarium where I used to volunteer.  

  4. Whoops, this is a $3200 suit, willing to take offers hoping to sell if for more than $800.

  5. I would be interested but... I live in Italy ;)

  6. Thanks for your interest.  I have a couple of offers, price is now at US$1000.  If you want it you would have to be at $1100 plus shipping, from Seattle.  

  7. Do not worry, thanks

    I'm looking the same drysuit here in Europe. I had one, more than twenty years ago and it's one the best drysuit I ever had.

    P.S.

    I did not realize the drysuti is XL. I wear a large. 

     

    Edited by Davide DB
  8. Best of luck.  They are great suits.

     

  9. SOLD

  10. Ha! Not Sold.  Total Craigslist scam:  Buyer claimed they are moving, would send me a cashiers check.  When the check arrived it was for $2999.00 on a $800 drysuit.  I emailed them and they said they were having issues with the mover, just cash the check, take out my cost and give the rest to the mover to cover their moving costs.  SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tried contacting the Seattle police department but they are not taking calls for anything but life threatening situations.  FBI, fill out this form...Want to bust the guys but in the end just told them happy to shred the check or mail it back and radio silence.  

    Anyone want to buy a Drysuit?????????

  11. Wow, that's quite a story.

    Sorry though, I don't need a dry suit. Got one for sale though..... :P

    Edited by TimG
  12. Bump, "buyer" was scammer, see above.  Happy to take offers.  Will even take it in to get new neck & wrist seals but the $178.00 will need to be included in your offer.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.