Housing and Ports: - $500 for all of it
- Ikelite Canon 5D Housing and tray, with all necessary hardware (6871.05)
- Ikelite Flat Port with Focus for Canon 100mm Macro (5508.45)
- Ikelite Port Extension (5510.24)
- Ikelite 8 Inch Dome Port (5510.45)
- Zoom rings, and whatever spare o-rings or other miscellaneous stuff I have lying around for it
Everything is in good shape and works. Just recently tested the TTL circuitry in the housing and it works perfectly. Never flooded. Get yourself a bargain if you have a 5D or want to pick one up on the cheap, and have a whole underwater SLR rig minus the lighting for under $1000, which wouldn't even get you a new housing let alone ports or a camera.
Local pickup here in the Seattle area works, but I'm also happy to ship it wherever. I'll split the shipping cost with the buyer.






