Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB canon 60mm macro and aquatica port for that lens

Started by juanmag ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB canon 60mm macro and aquatica port for that lens

5 posts
  1. Looking to get into macro ..so trying to buy a canon 60 mm.macro and aquatica port to go whit it..

  2. dm me or email me at deedeeflores01@aol.com

     

  3. I have an Aquatica macro port available. It is older but the front glass is new with no scratches. I am asking $150 plus shipping and any other fees. Located outside of Toronto for shipping estimate

  4. I send pm

  5. Shout if you still need the lens - London based dan@submergination.com

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.