Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Christmas Island Australia - photography and diving eBook available.

Started by raytrace ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Christmas Island Australia - photography and diving eBook available.

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone

    As travel restrictions lift throughout the world, people are probably preparing for dive adventures. We are still restricted in Western Australia BUT we can go to Australia's Christmas Island - look it up - it is closer to Indonesia than Australia! I went there several years ago mainly for above water photography but also some snorkelling photography. I recently went there for a diving adventure. For both of these trips I produced a free PDF ebook. Grab it (and others) from https://photojourney.smiliemail.org/gallery/ if you are interested in what it offers to the diver/photographer. The eBooks are not just photos but also the logistics of getting there, accommodation, eating, etc.

     

    I hope you enjoy the eBooks and that they are useful to you.  Hang in there for safe travel to open up.

     

    ciao

     

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.