Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic LX10 and Isotta housing

Started by markster33139 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic LX10 and Isotta housing

2 posts
  1. Hello, I am selling a Panasonic LX-10 and the Isotta IS-LX10 housing that accompanies this camera.  Both items are in very good almost brand new condition and show no signs of use.  By that I mean you will not find any dings, dents or scratches literally zero signs of use.  I guess I should have got in the water more often, but that's why they are for sale. I am also including an extra battery and Panasonic battery charger.

    Isotta LX10 Housing can be found here.....https://www.backscatter.com/Isotta-Panasonic-LX10-LX15-Underwater-Housing

    I am asking $1100 for both items, please feel free to contact me with any interest you may have

    IMG_1.jpg

    IMG_2.jpg

    IMG_3.jpg

    IMG_4.jpg

    IMG_5.jpg

    IMG_6.jpg

    Edited by markster33139
  2. Hi im interested in this. Is it still available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.