Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE Nimar Water Housing - Canon Eos R / Ra

Started by Austin Fruits ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE Nimar Water Housing - Canon Eos R / Ra

1 posts
  1. Hey all! I shoot surf photography here in San Diego, CA. I have a brand new Canon EOS R water housing that I am hoping to sell. I've upgraded my camera body and no longer have a need for it. Reaching out to see if anyone here knows of someone looking for a great housing or are looking for one themselves. I've been using the Nimar housings for a while and couldn't recommend it more. Send it to a friend or DM me!
     
    Edited by Austin Fruits — Uploading Images
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.