Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus E-PL3 setup - $100+shipping

Started by traveldave ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus E-PL3 setup - $100+shipping

3 posts
  1. I recently upgraded my E-PL3 rig (which I purchased used from Wetpixel forums in 2014) to the E-PL10.  Selling what I had for the E-PL3 for $100 plus actual shipping costs.  Hoping someone can still put it to good use.  Including everything shown in the pictures:

    • E-PL3 camera body with 14-42 kit lens
    • Extra camera body (the internal battery is dead, so you have to reset the date/time every time you change a battery)
    • PT-EP05L camera housing (see notes below)
    • Electronic viewfinder (can't use it underwater, but nice for topside shooting)
    • Extra flash attachment
    • Plenty of batteries (some never used)
    • Two battery chargers
    • Extra 14-42 lens (can't speak for long-term quality on this lens, but tested okay)
    • Soft case for one camera body
    • Extra O-Ring (I haven't had to change out an O-Ring in the 7 years I've had this)
    • Port cover
    • Instruction manual

    Does not include - tray/handles, arms/clips, strobes.

    Camera Housing Notes - Housing has flooded once several years ago - does not affect performance.  This housing originally had lights on the front of the port for shooting macro - those lights have not worked since before I bought it.  I had been using a semi-dome port with this and swapped it back to the original port that came with the housing.  I've submerged the housing for several hours and no leaks noted, but I'd test it on your side before taking it under pressure.

    Given the low $100 selling price, all of this is being sold as-is.  All of this gear (excluding extra camera body and lens) was used in September and worked well.   A great way to start in UW photography or can be used as an extra.'

    I can share photos taken with this setup upon request.

    20211126_172226a.jpg

    20211126_172203a.jpg

  2. Hi,do you ship to Italy?

    Inviato dal mio CPH2005 utilizzando Tapatalk

  3. Sold.  Shipping out tomorrow.  

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.