Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Kenko tc doubts

Started by juanmag ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Kenko tc doubts

7 posts
  1. Hi everyone im just lookin to buy a kenko 1.4x teleconverter..but i dont know wich will fit and work properly with my set up wich is a canon 7d in an aquatica housing with an 4" aquatica mini dome.

    I read theres 3.models i think

    Teleplus hd 1.4x dgx

    Teleplus hd pro 1.4 dgx

    Teleplus pro 300 dgx

    Anyone used this combination that can lead me buy the right one?..thanks !!!

  2. Moved to Photo Gear and technique.

  3. Thanks Chris..yeap better here..my bad..sorry!! :)

  4. Juanmag, which lens(es) do you plan to use with the TC? I found that had a bearing with Nikon lenses.

     

  5. Hi tim ..with the tokina 10 17mm fisheye (canon) ..in a minidome

  6. The pro 1.4 works with the Tokina on a 7D.

    Bill

  7. I'm using the Teleplus pro 300 dgx with a Canon 5D mkII in Aquatica Housing with no issues, and one of my partners is using the same one with the Canon 5D mk IV in Subal housing with no issues. Such with the Tokina 10-17 as with the Canon 8-15

    I used once with my Canon 50D in Sea&Sea housing for macro shooting with the Canon 100 macro lens, no issues but I did not like the result, I prefer to use the 100 macro with extension ring

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.