Hello,
I'm selling off my entire Nauticam system for the Panasonic GX85 Micro Four-Thirds camera.
- Nauticam NA-GX85 Housing for Panasonic DMC-GX85/GX80/GX7 Mark II with tray and vacuum valve. I bought this recently serviced from Reef Photo last year, and I've only dove with it a few times. No floods or issues, everything works perfectly.
- N85 MACRO PORT 35 – #36139 - I've been using this with the 14-42mm and the WWL-1. Also includes M67 TO Bayonet Mount Converter
- Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens – #83201 - Comes with Buoyancy ring and hard cap. Excellent condition, no scratches on the glass. Bought new last year - only dove with this a few times
- Pair of INON Z240 Strobes - bought these used on here last year. The strobes are in good shape and work perfectly. No floods or issues.
- Ultralight Strobe Arms and Floats
2 x Ultralight 5" DB-05 Double Ball Arm - $95.90 ($47.95 each)
2 x Ultralight 8" DB-08 Double Ball Arm - $97.90 ($48.95 each)
6 x Ultralight AC-CSF-28 New Style Clamp With Finer Threads - $191.70 ($31.95 each)
1 x Stix Jumbo Float Kit for Ultralight Arms FUL-3 - $38.95
Pricing:
- Nauticam NA-GX85 Housing and Macro Port 35 - $1250
- Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens & accessories - $1200
- 2 x INON Z240 Strobes - $700
- Ultralight Arm and float bundle - $200
If someone wants the whole package, I'll discount to 3K.
Please contact me with any questions or interest!
Thanks,
Jason