Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D7100 Housing and D7200 body

Started by rinjani ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D7100 Housing and D7200 body

3 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D7100 for sale with a D7200 body. This housing works with both the D7100 and D7200 bodies. I decided to move to a new full frame system after many years with the D7200. Never been flooded. It was last serviced with Nauticam in 2018 and last in the water in Nov 2019. The D7200 body says it has ~7400 shutter count but my numbering system says it is at 28,000!

    I'd prefer to sell the housing and camera together - $2200 USD plus shipping. I can ship anywhere in the US with UPS/Fed Ex. Payment via Paypal.

    Also, I have a backup D7100 - $400 USD

    I'll add a few more images in the next posts.

    If you have any questions about the housing please contact me.

     

    Thanks

     

    Jon

    sm_JBZ7940.jpg

    sm_JBZ7944.jpg

  2. sm_JBZ7946.jpg

    sm_JBZ7947.jpg

    sm_JBZ7948.jpg

  3. Couple more images

    sm_JBZ7949.jpg

    sm_JBZ7951.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.