Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Lowepro Photostream RL150

Started by RuudStelten ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Lowepro Photostream RL150

2 posts
  1. Used Lowepro Photostream RL150 carry on roller bag. It has served me well on several trips, perfect size to transport a small setup such as a compact camera or m4/3, or even part of a FF setup. I'm selling it because I upgraded to a full frame system so I'm changing my travel setup.

    The bag has normal signs of wear but is in great shape. The wheels rolls perfectly, zippers runs smoothly, and the telescoping handle works very well too. It comes with the dividers, has a laptop compartment, and lots of pockets for small items.

    Asking price $75, I will cover PayPal fees and we split shipping costs from Phoenix area.

    IMG_0431.jpg

    IMG_0433.jpg

    IMG_0434.jpg

  2. Still available, price reduced to $65

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.