Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

LUMIX LX10 with Nauticam Housing and CMC-1 Macro Diopter

Started by Scubadived1va ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

LUMIX LX10 with Nauticam Housing and CMC-1 Macro Diopter

13 posts
  1. I just traded up to a Sony A1 mirrorless camera and selling my compact camera kit. 
     

    Asking Price:  $2,210.00

    Kit includes:

    • Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Compact Camera (includes one Panasonic DMW-BLH7 Li-Ion Battery) with charging cable.
    • Nauticam NA-LX10 Underwater Housing, Dual Handle & Vacuum Package.
    • Nauticam Compact Super Macro Converter CMC-1.
    • Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Lens.
    • Two (2) Delkin Devices 64GB POWER UHS-II micro SDXC Memory Cards.
    • One (1) extra Panasonic DMW-BLH7 Li-Ion Battery.
    • Lubricant and spare o-ring for Nauticam housing.
    • Wasabi wall plug-in battery charger. (Camera only comes with an in-camera charging cable).
    • Book: Photographer’s Guide to the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10/15 by Alexander S. White.

    Condition:

    • LUMIX LX-10 camera excellent condition without box. 
    • Housing in good condition, gently used and well taken care of.  External housing shows some insignificant signs of wear such as slight water marks on exterior housing, a minor scratch in bottom left display which is not noticeable underwater and does not interfere with operation/function.
    • CMC-1 in pristine condition.

    Item

    MSRP 

    Asking

    Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Compact Camera

    599.99 

     350.00 

    Panasonic DMW-BLH7 Li-Ion Battery

    59.95 

    35.00 

    Nauticam NA-LX10 Underwater Housing, Dual Handle & Vacuum Package

    2,171.00 

     1,290.00 

    Nauticam Compact Super Macro Converter CMC-1

    422.00 

    250.00 

    Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Lens

    293.00 

    175.00 

    Two (2) Delkin Devices 64GB POWER UHS-II micro SDXC Memory Card

    199.90 

    100.00 

    Wasabi External Battery Charger

    30.00 

    .00 

    Photographer’s Guide to the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10/15

    28.95

    .00

    Total

    3,804.79 

      2,210.00 


     

    I can provide additional pics upon request. 

    Edited by Scubadived1va — Typo
  2. I have tons of pics of the camera, housing, lens and accessories but they are too big to post apparently. Max total size of .98MB. 

    I’m new to wetpixel so maybe there is some trick for which I am unaware. I can send the pics to anyone interested or alternatively maybe someone can tell me how to post tiny sized photos. 

  3. 5 hours ago, Scubadived1va said:

    I have tons of pics of the camera, housing, lens and accessories but they are too big to post apparently. Max total size of .98MB. 

    I’m new to wetpixel so maybe there is some trick for which I am unaware. I can send the pics to anyone interested or alternatively maybe someone can tell me how to post tiny sized photos. 

    Resize the pics to 1000 pixels on the long side and save for web adjusting JPEG quality down till you get a 150- 200kB file.  Quality should be fine to see the items at those settings.  You should be able to get 4 pics in each comment at that size.

  4. Thank you. I’ll try doing that now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. F6A2644D-588E-4353-B85C-7B79AADEEDBF.jpeg

    131088E9-1B14-463B-88E9-7B76021F690F.jpeg

    DDB4F205-37E5-4CF4-9CAD-E99D990F53BE.jpeg

  6. CAE3694F-0E79-4D58-B9F5-0F0765DE9FBE.jpeg

    347018F6-BDDD-4014-A5C1-F4E2A19594A4.jpeg

    0ACEF93B-0067-4001-955A-BA47C3A2B64C.jpeg

  7. 4E572ACA-C522-4381-A2BD-8CFF803026F0.jpeg

    4176229D-39FD-44A4-A0C3-3FB868297EF4.jpeg

  8. 1ED25A32-4A4D-4745-A842-08887AE28D69.jpeg

    DD0A69EE-02C1-4315-B3B7-EE82E461EB97.jpeg

    AB2147C3-7C0D-491A-8D53-1448537592CD.jpeg

  9. I am also willing to throw in my Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide lens with bouyancy collar and bayonet mount. The lens got scratched and Backscatter quoted me $1,190 to repair it. The MSRP for the lens, bayonet mount and bouyancy collar is $1,669 so that’s an almost $500 savings on total cost if you’ve been eyeing this lens. 

    Edited by Scubadived1va — Typo
  10. 3 hours ago, Scubadived1va said:

    The lens got scratched and Backscatter quoted me $1,190 to repair it.

    How bad is the scratch? Does it show up in photos?

  11. I think it does show in photos unfortunately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. Price reduced to $2,000

  13. Items withdrawn. Will list items for sale separately


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.