Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

DJI RSC 2 Gimbal

Started by rgilkes ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DJI RSC 2 Gimbal

1 posts
  1. Not diving related, but I know there are some video shooters like myself here that may use this topside. Selling a DJI RSC 2 gimbal -- Excellent condition, with virtually no signs of wear. Comes with all original components, original box and documentation. I'm only selling because I haven't used it as much as I originally anticipated (actually only used it once) and would rather put the money towards other gear.

    $400 OBO

    2LSzjy1.jpg

    o1665hC.jpg

    wPkIq5K.jpg

    GDgNTVE.jpg

    7lc5bdy.jpg

    Edited by rgilkes
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.