Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

ScubaMarli Macro Article in RSD

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

ScubaMarli Macro Article in RSD

3 posts
  1. ScubaMarli Macro Article in RSD

    Did anyone else see Marli's article in the July issue of Scuba Diving? I was flipping through old copies at Sarah's house (she gets the mag) and I thought it was great to see a fellow Wetpixellian in print. Good article - def. worth checking out.

     

    Anyone else see it? I've been seeing a lot of other articles by Frogfish, Scubastu, David Haas, and others. It's great!

    Cheers

    James

  2. Belated congrats Marli. And to the others well done also.

  3. Yes, congrats Marli. Maybe I just consider it normal for her. She always seems to have a beautiful shot every month or so. Well done.

     

    Rand

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.