Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Rare Nikon 15mm 3.5 lens and a 35mm 1.4 Nikon Ai-s

Started by onokai ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Rare Nikon 15mm 3.5 lens and a 35mm 1.4 Nikon Ai-s

2 posts
  1. I am selling these for deceased friends estate. These where state of the art lens back in the manual focus days. I dove with this guy for 35 years and know these lens well.He took good care of his gear.

    The 15mm is known for no distortion as the 1.4 35mm is for low light gathering.Both great lens-not auto focus 

    I have them up on eBay now but will gladly forgo those fees if any wet pixel folks are interested just make a reasonable offer

    send a Pm if interested 

    heres the listings

    Older Nikon Lens go well on eBay and the 35mm already has a bid-they end next Sunday eve-I will only ship to USA address via USPS

    Thanks for looking

    15mm-https://www.ebay.com/itm/203786548497

    35mm https://www.ebay.com/itm/203786560797

  2. SOLD-SOLD

    These are sold now-still had great resale value. Those old Nikon manual focus lens where the cats meow once for me.

    My old eyes need auto focus now.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.