Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling trip to God’s Pocket

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling trip to God’s Pocket

5 posts
  1. I have a Gods Pocket trip for sale. I paid in full just before Covid hit and the trip was postponed.  Spots are opening up now that the Canadian border is open but i’m tied up with so may other things that I need to sell the trip.  It’s a 2-weeker, April 22-May 5th, 2022 to God’s Pocket in Canada.  The trip cost me $4780. That was the cost back in 2019 when I paid in full. it’s more expensive today by $600.  So it’s a $5,380 two week trip at full retail. I’m letting the 2-week trip go for $3800. Message me if you are interested. I will not sell only half the trip unless you have two buyers, one for the first week and one for the second week. This is a Richard Salas Photography trip, who is a highly sought after group leader. He’s a good dude.
     

    Joe 

    Edited by Kelpfish
  2.  Here's a link to the trip.
    RICHARD SALAS Underwater Photographyrichard salas underwater photography
  3. Someone is interested in the first week of the trip.  If anyone is interested in the second week, contact me.

    Edited by Kelpfish
  4. Please don't post the email address publicly. This will cause a lot of spam for him (and targeted scams)! 

  5. Just an update. Sold week one. Still have this week available.

    Week 2 trip: April 29-May 5, 2022 Sold Out (my spot is available).

    Drop me a note with any questions.

     

    joe

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.