I'm using a Nauticam D850 housing for the past 2-3 years (does 2020 even count?) and a D810 housing before that. I use either a 230mm dome port or a 105mm macro port.
I bought the D810 rig as a kit, and it came with STIX floats, so I stuck one on each 8" arm segment and called it done. The rig is a bit negatively buoyant with both ports, which has always seemed OK to me. With the dome port, the right is still negative, but it does want to twist up in the front. I've just lived with this for so long that I'm used to it, but it strikes me that perhaps I might have some easy way to make the situation better. I do not want to change floats when changing ports, unless some floats are attached to the ports themselves (perhaps). It seems that if I could add a bit of float - especially towards the back of the rig - that it might be easier to shoot. I have to say that I don't think it's hard to shoot now, but I don't know any different.
Perhaps I simply need to increase the floatation on the arms a bit while adding some trim weights to the front of the dome port? (Like tire weights.)
Ideas?