Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-D5, WACP and Nikon D5 set (with free 28-70mm lens/zoom gear), or parts

Started by coinee ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-D5, WACP and Nikon D5 set (with free 28-70mm lens/zoom gear), or parts

6 posts
  1. Hi there!

    I have a bunch of stuff for sale and I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. :)

    • Nikon D5 (dual XQD version, only 33377 shutter releases, with three batteries and two chargers) - new sales price: US$6500
    • Nauticam NA-D5 housing, fully refurbished by Nauticam in 2022) - new sales price: US$8290
      • I'll throw in a free vacuum system!
    • Nauticam WACP-1 0.36x conversion port- new sales price: US$5160
      • I'll throw in a free Nikon 28-70mm lens with zoom gear!

     

    Now that I've made clear that this is over US$20'000 in gear... Well, if you buy it as a set I'll mark it down by 40%; US$ 12'000. Or EUR 10'500.

     

    Not interested in the set, but parts of it? Okay then...

    • Nikon D5: US$3500/EUR3000
    • Nauticam NA-D5 housing (and vacuum system): US$6000/EUR5250
    • Nauticam WACP-1 (plus lens/zoom gear):  US$4000/EUR3500

     

    Does this set make for good image quality? Well... I very much think so.

     

    _FSC0472.jpg

  2. No one? How about at USD10'500/EUR9500? 

  3. Since it just came back from Nauticam in HK, here's the NA-D5; almost like new. (which is what you'd hope for, seeing how this cost ~USD1200

    _FSC4551.jpeg

    _FSC4553.jpeg

    _FSC4554.jpeg

  4. WACP-1 is gone (as in 'I'm keeping it , it has a ding on the front element that seems to cause no optical issues from my point of view').

    Final offer on NA-D5 and Nikon D5 combo (otherwise I'm keeping it too :D ): USD7500, EUR6600.

  5. 6000 USD/5500 EUR? Just asking...

  6. Hi

    where are you from?

    edit: ok Swiss… not so far. :) Interested…

    Edited by bibendom
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.