Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite DS161

Started by lars2923 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite DS161

6 posts
  1. Offered are a pair of working (I have a video to show each strobe firing - too big a file to include) Ikelite DS161's.
    Nickle Battery for each strobe comes with the respective strobe and the charger for each (Not shown) also comes with the offer.

    Make your offer for both known.

    IMG_8496sm.JPG

    IMG_8494sm.JPG

    IMG_8497sm.JPG

    IMG_8499sm.JPG

  2. Would you consider $400 for one including the battery and charger?

  3. If I understand correctly, Mark is offering to buy one strobe. Should you accept Mark's offer, I am willing to buy the second one.

    Edited by Vassilis
  4. Let me precise that delivery / posting of the strobe will be in US (not Greece), after you receive payment.

  5. Would you to sell me $600 for one, both of two for 1.200$  including the battery and charger?

  6. 1 hour ago, NikonMan said:

    Would you to sell me $600 for one, both of two for 1.200$  including the battery and charger?

    I will offer both , with chargers for the $1200.00 US offer...
    Plus shipping and Insurance..

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.