Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon D2000 for sale - 180 Euros

Started by andi_db ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon D2000 for sale - 180 Euros

3 posts
  1. I am selling my Inon D2000 strobe. It was lightly used (one to two dive trips a year) then I upgaded to Z240 and kept it as a backup. Therefore it has not been used for the last couple of years. I have tested the strobe and all works well. It comes with a defuser. Price is 180 euros. Taking Paypal (fees at buyers expense), bank or Revolut transfer. Willing to split shipping fees. 

     

    Strobe IMG_4843 Medium.jpeg

    Strobe IMG_4842 Medium.jpeg

    Strobe IMG_4844 Medium.jpeg

    Strobe IMG_4845 Medium.jpeg

    Strobe IMG_4846 Medium.jpeg

    IMG_4847 Medium.jpeg

    Edited by andi_db
  2. hey

    sent you a DM

  3. Sold!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.