Hi! Looking for housing for my Nikon Z 7, if you have one for sale, please contact me
Preferably Nauticam. Thanks!
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Looking for Nikon Z 7 housing (WTB)
-
-
Hi Guys, still on the watch for a housing for my nikon Z7, so if you just upgraded to lets say Z9, don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks.
-
4 hours ago, zook said:
Hi Guys, still on the watch for a housing for my nikon Z7, so if you just upgraded to lets say Z9, don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/403678034409
Z6/Z7 setup with ports/zoom rings and whatcha not.
Note I have no relation to the seller whatsoever - I have merely found it recently when in grip of FF fever (cured now), hence no clue who is it or how reliable he might be (given 1 feedback). From a few exchanged messages he seemed fine, and claimed to have all invoices from PanOceanPhoto (DE shop) but anybody can send messages. -
I have a nauticam z6/7 housing for sale. Used on a single dive trip. never flooded. includes vacuum system and ttl board.
Peter