Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Ultralight Buoyancy Arms, 2x8" & 2x12"

Started by Kelamik ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Ultralight Buoyancy Arms, 2x8" & 2x12"

3 posts
  1. For sale Ultralight Buoyancy Arms as follows

    Two DB-BL08-08″ double ball buoyancy arm, used for about 30 dives.  New price $140, my price - $80 for both and I will cover shipping

    Two DB-BL12-12″ double ball buoyancy arm-$69.95, only used few times.  New price $140, my price $80 for both and I will cover shipping

    IMG_6543.jpg

    IMG_6546.jpg

    IMG_6547.JPG

  2. PM you

  3. These are good arms. Is what I use..

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.