Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[FS] Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Dome, N120 50mm Extension with Lock, Sony 16-25mm F4 Zoom and Focus Gears

Started by lancelot365 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

[FS] Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Dome, N120 50mm Extension with Lock, Sony 16-25mm F4 Zoom and Focus Gears

7 posts
  1. Selling a full set of SONY 16-35MM F4 ZA gear.

    1. Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Dome, marks on the hood. Glass is perfect.

    2. N120 50mm Extension with Lock. Used condition but works well.

    3. Sony 16-25mm F4 Zoom and Focus Gears. Used condition but works well.

     

    Prefer to sell as set for 1000 USD shipped within continental US.

    I also have 

     

    1. Nauticam HDMI cable and M14 HDMI port

    2. Nauticam 45 ft SDI cable with M14 SDI port

     

    Offer me whatever price and pay for the shipping then they are yours :) 

     

    Thanks

     

    _DSC2551.jpg

    _DSC2552.jpg

    _DSC2553.jpg

    _DSC2554.jpg

    Edited by lancelot365
  2. Is this still available?  If so, I’m interested, and located in GA.  Also, do you have the (37301)
    N100 to N120 40mm port adaptor with zoom/focus knob?

    Edited by jejebah
  3. Yes it is still available.

    I do not have that adaptor unfortunately 

  4. Can you provide the Nauticam numbers for both the extension ring and the dome?  

  5. 21150, 18809

    Edited by lancelot365
  6. Okay!  I think I'll take the whole kit.  I'll send you a private message.

  7. Sold to jejebah!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.