Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam NA-D500

Started by kmacas ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam NA-D500

7 posts
  1. If anyone is selling Nauticam housing for Nikon D500

  2. Hi,

    I have a Nauticam D500 housing with other accessories. Are you still interested? If you give me an email I can send you pictures of the gear.

     

    Arnau

  3. bump

  4. Hi,

    I’m in the USA at the moment but returning to England on 13th April when my Nauticam d500 will go up for sale

    Mike


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Hi Mike,

    I am in the US now. Will be going back to Europe in May. 

    I would need only housing. Price?

  6. Hi, 

    The housing is priced at £1600 plus insured postage

    regards

    Mike

    Edited by pooley
  7. Mike, did you get my message?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.