Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Zoom Gear 36069 for Olympus 12-45mm f4 PRO

Started by Humu797 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Zoom Gear 36069 for Olympus 12-45mm f4 PRO

8 posts
  1. Up for sale is a never-used Nauticam zoom gear (36069 01245-Z) for the compact, close-focusing Olympus 12-45mm f4 PRO. $135, Paypal fees, insured shipping included to US buyers.

    DA91A9B3-DD80-434F-BF16-FC8192CFC0E7.jpeg

    2FA34989-2024-4847-AAAC-22A6A0D7A0A0.jpeg

  2. Bump

  3. was this zoom gear ever sold?

  4. Never sold. Withdrawn from sale. Thanks for your interest. 

  5. 2 hours ago, Humu797 said:

    Never sold. Withdrawn from sale. Thanks for your interest. 

    Fulham Football? Are we talking Fulham FC as in London, UK??

  6. 4 hours ago, TimG said:

    Fulham Football? Are we talking Fulham FC as in London, UK??

    Hi Tim. Yeah, that Fulham. I'm sad we didn't take a point from your lot last week!

  7. 6 hours ago, Humu797 said:

    I'm sad we didn't take a point from your lot last week!

    I bet you are..... But congrats on supporting Fulham and living in Hawaii. An excellent choose I would have thought and better than the reverse... :D

  8. Let me know if you decide to sell again.  Thanks.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.