Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Nauticam 10mm N120 Extension

Started by Marsh ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Nauticam 10mm N120 Extension

4 posts
  1. Looking for a  Nauticam 10mm N120 Extension.

    Thanks,

    Marshall

  2. i may have one .

    item number Nauticam #21110 : Extension Ring 10 with screws

    pay attention, iot is not extension with Lock, but with screws. (ER with lock does not exist anyway)

    Shipping from Switzerland, worldwide. 

    please MP : eric (at) colorsoftheblue (dot) com

  3. 11 hours ago, lambee01 said:

    i may have one .

    item number Nauticam #21110 : Extension Ring 10 with screws

    pay attention, iot is not extension with Lock, but with screws. (ER with lock does not exist anyway)

    Shipping from Switzerland, worldwide. 

    please MP : eric (at) colorsoftheblue (dot) com

    Thanks, I'm aware of the screw application. I have a custom Sony APS-C set-up using all N120 ports and extensions. Everything is shot through a 4.33 dome that I customized with a 67mm macro swing mount on it's shades.  Just purchased a Nauticam Port 60 which is about 10mm short of perfect lens placement. I wanted to get back the 25% magnification I'm losing with the dome when using my Sony 90 macro lens, but after some testing and consideration, the magnification with a 90mm macro on APS-C, along with the use of wet closeup lens is quite sufficient in terms of magnification. No sense in lugging around a second port. I'll be selling the Port 60. Thanks for the info and responding. M

  4. I no longer need this extension.

     

    Marsh

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.