Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam CMC-1 Diopter with Flip Holder

Started by Scubadived1va ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam CMC-1 Diopter with Flip Holder

3 posts
  1. I purchased both of these items thinking I would learn to shoot macro video but after one 30 minute dive got utterly frustrated. I have now upgraded to a mirrorless camera and no longer need.   

    Both of these items are in pristine condition. Lens covers for both sides. Asking $500.

    These retail for $797  

    E467E668-45BB-4045-A20C-F2692E8DEA38.jpeg

    38788FF9-9C2E-4A61-BC8F-70A7944D2A69.jpeg

    5A26A8C2-00AB-4A1E-A7C2-70E62638BB6D.jpeg

    Edited by Scubadived1va — Add pic
  2. Sold.

  3. Sold

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.