Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

What do you thing about this photo

Started by Wolverine81 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What do you thing about this photo

5 posts
  1. What do you thing about this photo 

    P7102936.jpg

  2. Pretty cool! 

    If you want the fabled Counsel of Perfection, it looks slightly too warm to me and I'd reduce the temperature to something slightly cooler. But a super composition. Well done!

  3. Really like the symmetrical framing - I might try it as a B&W.

  4. I really like it.  Can you tell me how close you were to the turtle's face?

  5. @Sandyzoo2 I was about 20 cm away from the face

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.