Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam 180˚ Straight Viewfinder

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam 180˚ Straight Viewfinder

6 posts
  1. Hi, I'm selling my well used 180˚ Nauticam straight viewfinder, this is for the full frame DSLR, as I've now changed to a 45˚ version. Fully working diopter adjustment, with minor paint loss and fading. I've photographed it from multiple angles so that you can judge for yourself.  Please be aware that there is water staining on the viewing lens, but I find this does not affect its use or viewing experience at all. Included is the neoprene pouch, O ring and lens covers as shown. Shipping is from the UK, and is not included. Price is £650. Thanks for looking

    IMG_0959.HEIC IMG_0960.HEIC IMG_0961.HEIC IMG_0962.HEIC IMG_0964.HEIC

  2. Price reduced to £550 + shipping

  3. Reasonable offers considered + shipping 

  4. Looking for £400 + shipping, thanks

  5. pm

  6. Bump, reasonable offers considered

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.