Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS TG6 with Ikelite Housing and Dome port and fisheye lens

Started by PinkOctopus ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS TG6 with Ikelite Housing and Dome port and fisheye lens

1 posts
  1. Looking for £800 for everything

    Excellent set up for underwater photography. I have owned this for 2 years.
    Includes:
     *Olympus TG6 Camera.
    I will include three batteries and a charger.
    * Ikelite Housing with extension trigger.
    Depth rated to 40m. I will include a spare o-ring.
    * Ikelite Dome port for ikelite housing.
    * Olympus Fisheye lens to attach to tg6 and for use with the dome port.

    This is a complete setup for underwater photography. Price includes postage in the UK. 

    If you have any questions, please ask. 

    I will consider splitting the Dome port and fisheye lens if anyone is interested. 

    IMG_2547.jpeg

    Edited by PinkOctopus
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.