Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: GH5 UNDERWATER HOUSING WITH PORTS

Started by marjan10000 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: GH5 UNDERWATER HOUSING WITH PORTS

5 posts
  1. If anyone is selling housing for GH5...something.... Thanks

  2. Just wait on 22th :lol:

  3. Yes Marjan, I am also looking (and waiting for) a pre-owned GH5 housing and as Davide motioned let's hope the GH6 is so good there will be a lot of divers who will upgrade......

  4. Thanks guys....I just got a gh5 today for a great price. I've been waiting for GH6 ..... but there's no need for it right now ....

  5. Hello,

    I am just about to list my Nauticam GH5 housing. It is like new. I used it once. I was also shooting on iPhones with the LenZo case and trying to get that scene growing so I never used the GH5 except on about 5 dives on one trip. It has the leak detection kit. Housing and Leak detection with pump only. 

    Note: My GH5 could not switch  between auto and manual focus as the switch is so small and the housing needs to be adjusted for my particular camera copy. Happened to a friend as well. Yours may not need the adjustment. I did not attempt it myself. 
     

    I have all the manuals, box, and travel case. It is mint like new. 
     

    I’ll get an ad up ASAP. Feel free to make an offer I cannot refuse.
     

    Have a great day. 
     

     

    Edited by Kire70 — Remove USA only. Thanks.
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.