Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Aquatica Housing Setup for Canon 5Dmkii

Started by John Dornellas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Aquatica Housing Setup for Canon 5Dmkii

1 posts
  1. $900 Obo. I'm selling one of my Aquatica housings. Never flooded! Its for a 5D mark II camera. Comes with an 8" Dome Port and extra O ring set. The Port cover does what it should, but it's been restitched. There's a couple of small scuffs that will be easily buffed off, especially if you do a dome restoration kit. I didn't have any problems with the scuffs affecting my photos so I left them alone. The water intrusion alarm prongs aren't there, but the wires are open ended and work just fine. 

    I am also selling a Sigma 15mm 2.8 lens that is an epic combo with a 5Dmkii body. I have some extra port extension rings if needed as well. If you REALLY need to get a 5Dmkii body, I have one that works great I could sell as well. 

     

     

    IMG_3733.jpg

    IMG_3729.jpg

    IMG_3728.jpg

    IMG_3726.jpg

    Edited by John Dornellas — Forgot to put price
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.