Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - Nikon D500 Complete Setup

Started by Arnau ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - Nikon D500 Complete Setup

8 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am selling my Nikon D500 setup because I have switched to Sony for video. I am selling the following:

    Nikon D500 body (with memory cards and extra battery) - 1.000€

    NA-D500 Housing (with vacuum system) - 2.000€

    2x Inon Z240 Strobes - 900€ (both)

    Inon Z240 snoot - 100€

    Nikon 105mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - 600€

    Nikon 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - 400€

    Nikon 10.5 f/2.8 Fisheye Lens (+ Magic filter) - 350€

    Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens (with zoom ring + Magic filter) - 400€

    Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye - 200€

    8.5" Dome Port - 450€

    4.33" Dome Port for 10.5mm Fisheye (small acrylic imperfection) - 250€

    M67 87 Macro Port - 375€

    M67 60 Macro Port - 350€

    50mm Extension - 200€

    Total - 7.575€

    PACKAGE DEAL - 7.200€

    Additional accessories include: Z240 4600K filters, 2x Kenko 1.4x Teleplus, 8x Eneloop batteries, Subsee +5 and Subsee +10, 2x 12" Nauticam arms (Please ask if you want these included)

    I will give preference to those looking to purchase the whole package. Then, I will consider buyers that are looking to buy individual items.

    Other Nikon gear available as well like the 14-24mm f/2.8G, the 70-200mm f/2.8G, the 24-70mm f/2.8G, the AI-S 15mm f/3.5.

    For more pictures or information reach me via DM or at arnauargemi28@gmail.com

     

    704EF2F1-5764-467C-983C-AA2C6FBD44F9_1_201_a.heic

    Edited by Arnau
  2. Open to reasonable offers and other package configurations!

  3. Is this still available? Whats the shutter count on camera?

     

  4. Hi Andi,

    It is still available.

     

    Arnau

  5. Hey Arnau

    I could be interested in the Nikkor 10-24 if you consider selling items separetely.

    Tim

  6. Hi Tim, 

    The 10-24mm lens is still available and I would like to sell it separately.

     

    Arnau

  7. 36 minutes ago, Arnau said:

    Hi Tim, 

    The 10-24mm lens is still available and I would like to sell it separately.

     

    Arnau

    Cool. I'll PM you, Arnau.

  8. Update on what has been sold and what not:

    Nikon D500 body (with memory cards and extra battery) - sold

    NA-D500 Housing (with vacuum system) - sold

    Nikon 105mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - sold

    Nikon 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - sold

    4.33" Dome Port for 10.5mm Fisheye (small acrylic imperfection) - sold

    M67 60 Macro Port - sold

    50mm Extension - sold

    Subsee +5 -sold

    2x 12" Nauticam arms - sold

    Edited by Arnau
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.