Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: WWL-C

Started by Sandyzoo2 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: WWL-C

4 posts
  1. As per the title.  Pricey little buggers these are... But I want one.  Or something similar that will deffo fit my system! NARX100VII.  

    Id prefer it to work at 24mm... Which is why I'm erring toward the wwl-c.  

     

    Also interested in the Nauticam n50 17 short port to go with it.

     

    I am UK based.

    Edited by Sandyzoo2
  2. I no longer need this, due to getting an absolute bargain on eBay!  

     

  3. Reefphoto had a used one for sale.

  4. Thanks @Humu797

    Makes me feel good about mine that was certainly much cheaper than that!

    Paul

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.