Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Sony A7Rii A7ii Housing - $1500

Started by swiftshores ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Sony A7Rii A7ii Housing - $1500

1 posts
  1. Selling my Nauticam A7Rii/A7ii housing. It comes with M14 vacuum seal and manual pump. I've had this dive housing for about 3 years now and used it on less than 10 trips. I have treated it with care and I'm only getting rid of this because I plan on upgrading my camera. Still in great condition and works absolutely fine!

    I live in California and prefer to sell locally. Willing to ship if you pay for shipping and insurance. Housing only - $1500

    Nauticam-3.jpg

    Nauticam-4.jpg

    Nauticam-5.jpg

    Nauticam-6.jpg

    Nauticam-7.jpg

    Nauticam-8.jpg

    Nauticam-9.jpg

    Nauticam-10.jpg

    Nauticam-11.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.