Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Lumix lx-10 - settings

Started by DTR ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Lumix lx-10 - settings

4 posts
  1. Good day, I just purchased a setup from, Scubadived1va (AWESOME seller and very helpful, friendly throughout the process).

    I am inquiring about the settings on the camera (lx10) for stills.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Keep it on auto, manual, what features are better to use etc...

    I am just starting out and I did a quick search of the forums and I did not find what I was looking for. 

     

    Thanks in advance and if already discussed let me know the thread and disregard this.

     

    D

    Edited by DTR — Missed a word, it now reads better
  2. With or without strobes?  With strobes I would use full manual.  You probably want apertures in the range of f4.5 - 5.6 and base ISO.  For ambient light - no strobes maybe aperture priority f4.5 - 5.6 range adjust ISO to get a reasonable shutter speed.

    You could probably adapt a setting guide from an RX-100 or G7X as well.  Here is a generic compact camera settings guide which might be useful:

    https://www.housingcamera.com/blog/guides-tutorials/recommended-settings-underwater-compact-cameras

     

  3. THANK YOU!!

  4. Which housing did you go for? 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.