Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony A6400 Nauticam Sale !!!

Started by ScottAudette ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A6400 Nauticam Sale !!!

4 posts
  1. Alrighty friends! 

    I'm re-posting this with new prices and I've lowered most of it. Just the opposite of Nauticam these days!! I've decided to slim down the collection to just my Canon1dx Mark II setup! I would like to move this stuff ASAP.  Just an FYI ... I am NOT selling the battery & cable separately. Sorry. Pricing includes PAYPAL fees and GROUND SHIPPING of my choice for US Purchases ONLY.
     

    1. Nauticam A6400 Housing WITH vacuum port, electrical sync bulkhead and the EXTRA no-longer available Nauticam internal battery! There are some marks here and the on housing from use. But water tight and a great housing. You can see some video I shot with on my IG  recently or checkout out @thetampamermaid she's been posting video from this setup! $1800
       
    2. Sony A6400 for sure under 10,000 clicks. Literally only every used in this housing. 9 for sure. with 16-5mm kit lens.  I comes with TWO aftermarket batteries for Sony and a charger. $750
       
    3. Nauticam SE1650-PZ Zoom Gear for the 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 OSS lens $175
       
    4. Nauticam N85 Macro Port 45 with knob $300
       
    5. Zeiss Touit 50mm macro f2.8 $525, lens is 8. There is wear on the front edges from coming in and out the port. 
       
    6. Sony E-Mount 10-18 f4 $500, it has no lens hood otherwise is a 8+
       
    7. Nauticam Extension Mini Extension 30 with lock $175

       
    8. Nauticam Zoom Gear for Sony 10-18f4 $130
       
    9. Zen Underwater DP-170-N85 II 170mm this already has the extension built in to use with the 10-18. $750 
       
    10. S-TURTLE MOBIE SMART TTL TRIGGER FOR SONY SYSTEMS with the brighter LED's AND a NAUITCAM electrical sync cable $275

    1324300479_uwcamerafront.jpg.e69f47b0dd4a70f40af411f3a9f326e3.jpg

    1320535947_uwcameraback.jpg.da293613374162f1d398962fcf9ae127.jpg

    1026506862_uw45wknob.jpg.3079fd6ba0d236b71f6842b771e4ce75.jpg

    924852895_uw16-55.jpg.fc6cb1a798073dc894346aa9fc3bb3e5.jpg

    1286392106_uwmaco.jpg.40a0b96d8b39797ffb8abd23b8a0c28d.jpg

    1831766634_uwmaco.jpg.ab4abeb038aeeb73e9ab958f22229ae9.jpg

    211495296_uwzen170.jpg.5beddae3c99480d34beb786c5a0650e0.jpg

    2013339135_uwzen2.jpg.fb613b8d0f9c866e536a2830ec5efe13.jpg

    uw_front.jpg.30204852fb4e9de0302571850381d2c4.jpg

    uw_back.jpg.09a679695c9e4f588827f9ff12b3b149.jpg

  2. Message sent about camera.

  3. Sorry, I've decided to not to sell for the time being. Wish there was I could delete the ad.. 

  4. 7 hours ago, ScottAudette said:

    Wish there was I could delete the ad

    Yep, sorry Scott, it can’t be deleted. 

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.