Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Want to buy: Nauticam 6 inch dome (12-40mm) #36129 + zoomgear

Started by Rene Weterings ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Want to buy: Nauticam 6 inch dome (12-40mm) #36129 + zoomgear

3 posts
  1. I am looking to buy the 7" Nauticam domeport (36129) and if possible also the zoomgear #36045, so I can use my 12-40mm PRO under water too. :D
     

    So If someone is bored with it or doesn't use it anymore, please let me know. Maybe we can make a deal. 

    PS: I am located in the Netherlands, so preferably an EU deal. 

     

    p_187.jpg36045.jpg.0bbe72b5d42b6b8d3b01e83876b08c15.jpg

    Edited by Rene Weterings
  2. Hello I have new in box never used 1240 zoom gear you can send me WhatsApp 

    +972528907644

  3. Thanks, but I already have found a dome and zoomgear here in the Netherlands. :-)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.