Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: INON Z240 (single) or Z330 (pair)

Started by clarktheshark ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: INON Z240 (single) or Z330 (pair)

3 posts
  1. Hi there I am looking for a type 3 or type 4 INON Z240 as one of mine in my pair will no longer fire for some reason.

     

    is anyone selling a single strobe? or do you have a pair you would like to sell? I am also interested in INON Z330s as a pair. 

    thanks very much!

    -Clark

  2. I have a single Z240 I could sell, or a pair of Z330.   Pm me with your preference and location.

  3. Tigershark,

     

    I'm interested in your single Z240 if it's still available.   I'm located in Southern California.

     

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.