Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB S & S or Aquatica housing for Nikon D500

Started by jozef ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB S & S or Aquatica housing for Nikon D500

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    Anyone have a D500 housing they'd like to part with?  Have ports etc, for Sea & Sea or Aquatica, so I'd prefer to stay with those brands....

    Thanks!!!

  2. Hi Jeff, 

    I appreciate the brands you mention but I've got a Nauticam D500 I'm considering moving on. Let me know if that's any use to you 

    Mike

  3. Thanks!  I'll ruminate.

     

    J

  4. Hi Jozef
    You mentioned you wanted to be told when the check "arrives and clears",  the check has arrived and I will deposit it Monday, and will email you as soon as it clears.  
    Cheers!
    Elias  
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.