Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NAUTICAM underwater housing package for Blackmagic Pocketcam 6K (camera optional)

Started by Color Earth ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

NAUTICAM underwater housing package for Blackmagic Pocketcam 6K (camera optional)

1 posts
  1. UNDERWATER PACKAGE:  Pristine Nauticam underwater housing for BLACKMAGIC POCKETCAM 6K, complete with  glass dome (no scratches), port (for 16-35mm and 11-24mm canon lens), focus/zoom gear control (for both lenses), vacuum valve included (for air tight guarantee), moisture indicator, tripod attachments, etc. etc.  I would be willing to sell separately or in pieces but thought I would offer up the entire package if anyone was looking for the whole shabang (see breakdown of everything below).  Nothing wrong with any of it, I just am moving to a smaller setup.  Open to offers.

    FULL HOUSING PACKAGE:  $6500 obo

    NAUTICAM Blackmagic 6K Housing:  $4000 (retail $5628)

    NAUTICAM 230mm Glass Dome:  $1500. (retail $2439)

    NAUTICAM port Extension ring 70mm:  $300.  (retail $460)

    NAUTICAM Zoom gear for Canon 11-24mm:  $175. (retail $291)

    NAUTICAM Focus gear for Canon 11-24mm:  $200. (retail $338)

    NAUTICAM Zoom gear for Canon 16-35mm:  $175.  (retail 291)

    NAUTICAM Focus gear for Canon 16-35mm:  $200   (retail 338)

    NAUTICAM Vacuum Valve:  $200.  (retail $334)

    NAUTICAM Tripod ball attachments:  $50 for three

    Housing has a separate battery compartment for extended battery life (and you don't have to take camera out of housing to change batteries.  I will include rechargeable batteries 

    Housing also has a compartment to hold an SSD.  Camera shoots RAW internally, but this allows more space so you don't have to take the camera out to switch cards. -I have a Samsung T5 SSD  (1TB) I will sell for $100

     

    ALSO, I HAVE A FULL BLACKMAGIC POCKETCAM 6K PACKAGE FOR SALE:  

    BMPC6K with Tilta cage (includes battery arm, hood, 1TB SSD), Canon 16-35mm L Series lens, 500gb Cfast 2.0 media cards (one card still in packaging never used), extra batteries, etc.  Camera still has an Asurion extended warranty on it through feb 2023.    FULL PACKAGE:  $3800

    CAMERA:  $1600.  (retail $1995)

    TILTA cage with battery arm and handle (battery included):  $400. (retail $469)

    LEXAR Cfast 2.0 card (512gb):  $500  (retail $659)

    PixelFlash Cfast 2.0 ((512gb):  $350. (retail $449). **Still in packaging, never opened)

    Extra extended life battery for cage:  $25.  (retail $45)

     

    You can see my work at:  https://www.colorearth.tv

    DM me

    call 850-368-8866

    email   thecolorearth@yahoo.com

     

     

    IMG_7640.jpg

    IMG_7641.JPG

    IMG_7690.JPG

    IMG_7636.JPG

    IMG_7637.jpg

    IMG_7638.JPG

    IMG_7639.JPG

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.