Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA- C200 Housing - Cheap

Started by Jacobguymedia ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA- C200 Housing - Cheap

3 posts
  1. Selling for £3750

    Nauticam NA- C200 underwater housing for sale. The housing is is perfect condition with less than 50 dives, all orings in great condition and well maintained with fresh waster after each dive. The housing comes with m16 valve system and leak detection for that peace of mind. The engineering on this housing is incredible. I've had it on sale for a few months mainly as a package deal but now I've decided to sell it as just the housing as I need funds for travel. Please note it does not include the dome port but does include the 30 extension ring with lock. The set up costs over £11,000 new. I am available to ship worldwide but I am based in the Uk. message me with any questions or offers. 

    my email is: Jacobguymedia@outlook.com

    20220214_155337.jpg

    20220214_155350.jpg

    20220214_155403.jpg

    20220214_155417.jpg

    20220214_155442.jpg

    20220214_155453.jpg

  2. boost open to offers

  3. Price now £2,850 GBP

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.