Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS 120 Strobes in Excellent Condition

Started by Don Silcock ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS 120 Strobes in Excellent Condition

1 posts
  1. I am having a cleanout of equipment I am not using and have decided to sell these two strobes.

    No longer made, the YS120 strobes were Sea & Sea's mid-range offerings and were positioned in between the excellent smaller, but not too powerfull YS90 units and the really excellent and powerfull, but really big YS250's...

    Roughly equivalent in power to the Ikelite DS160 strobes, the YS120's (like all Sea & Sea strobes) have an excellent reputation for reliability, functionality and usability.

    I bought the strobes as back-ups to my YS250's and OneUW units - but have never needed and I have too much stuff!

    As you can see from the images, they are really in excellent condition and, at the price, offer superb value for money. They are great for wide-angle and shooting manually but also support TTL if you have a suitable convertor. I tested them recently with the Nauticam convertor and my Nikon D850 and they worked great!

    The price for both is $A750 - no offers please... they are a steal!

    Don

    IMG-2250.jpg

    IMG-2251.jpg

    IMG-2252.jpg

    IMG-2253.jpg

    IMG-2254.jpg

    IMG-2255.jpg

    IMG-2256.jpg

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.