Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale

Started by diverbrad ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale

7 posts
  1. I have all these Ball Clamps I need to get rid of,  Prefer to sell as a lot.  Also have  A Nauticam LCD magnifier  ($235 new)  that I used on both my TG6 and RX100 that were in Nauticam housings. And last is a what I think is an Aquatica +5 Wet Diopter 67MM.  No markings on it anymore but glass is perfect and  im sure I purchased from Mosaik underwater for $200ish.   I would take $100 for all the clamps.  $50 for the LCD Magnifier ( Glass is perfect, was a spare I had with no use) and $50 for the Diopter and buyer pays shipping.  Paypal only.  Thanks for looking !

    IMG_6205.jpeg

    IMG_6206.jpeg

  2. PM sent

  3. I'm interested in the LCD magnifier if Alex hasn't already grabbed it :)

  4. IMG_6208.jpeg

    IMG_6207.jpeg

  5. I would like to take all the clamps

  6. I messaged with you about buying all the clamps but the PayPal address you provided is not registered according to Paypal.I've sent you this can you confirm?????

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.