Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Kraken 12K and Sola 15K video lights

Started by Dan Mele ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Kraken 12K and Sola 15K video lights

8 posts
  1. Kraken Solar Flare Mini 12,000 Lumen Underwater Video Light ($500)
    - in perfect condition, well cared for
    - vacuum sealed
    - has strobe mode (fiber optics)

    Light & Motion Sola Video Pro 15K Underwater Video Light ($750)
    - in perfect condition, well cared for
    - powerful and easy to operate

    I will consider reasonable deals if you get both lights. Shipping will depend on where you live.

    Happy to answer any questions

    IMG_5406.HEICIMG_5403.HEICThanks!

    IMG_5402.HEICIMG_5401.HEICDan

  2. Price Drop!

    Kraken Solar Flare Mini 12K - $400

    Light & Motion 15K - $650

    Both for $1,000

     

     

  3. Light & Motion is SOLD

     

    Kraken Solar Flare Mini 12K still available for $400

  4. PRICE DROP

    Selling Kraken Solar Flare Mini 12K for $375

    Great light, perfect shape, vacuum-sealed, strobe mode

  5. Bump

  6. SOLD!

  7. I purchased the Kraken Solar Flair Mini from Dan, and wanted to mention that he was excellent to work with on the sale.  Great communicator.  Light was packed well and arrived in better condition than I expected.

  8. Thanks Jaycee!

    I would like to echo the sentiments and say Jaycee was also very easy to work with, there was no issue at all with receiving payment, and I'm happy the light went to a good home!

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.