Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA A2020 and Sony A7R IV for sale

Started by sluca ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA A2020 and Sony A7R IV for sale

4 posts
  1. Hi.

    I am selling my beloved Sony NA A2020 and Sony A7R IV because for my 50th birthday I got an A1. 

    The housing can also accommodate the A9II It has a vacuum valve and Underwater Technics HSS trigger. With it comes the bag, vacuum pump. Never flooded, works like a charm.

    I am selling them both together for 4,000USD. The A7R IV has less than 8000 shots (not all underwater...).. 

    I am currently based in Brazil, I can ship to Brazil without customs issues. Otherwise, I will be in Italy in early April and I can ship to the EU without customs issues either.

    I am attaching some shots. Feel free to reach out for questions. 

    Thanks!

    LC

    _LC_1608.jpg

    _LC_1609.jpg

    _LC_1610.jpg

    _LC_1622.jpg

    _LC_1623.jpg

    _LC_1624.jpg

  2. PM'

  3. and I send you a PM with FB ;-) . Best regards (EM)

  4. This is sold.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.