Is anyone interested in a complete kit with all kinds of spare parts of a Sony FX1 in a Light & Motion housing with lights? This is an old system that has been in storage for years and it is way past time to make space. I moved on to the SLR and Mirrorless world and left the tapes behind. If you have a need for legacy video gear then this might be for you!
Equipment includes: 2 - Sony FX1's with batteries and charger, 1 - Light & Motion underwater housing with spares of the electronics and o-rings, 1 set each of Sunray HID & Sunray LED lights (these mount to the handles) batteries and battery pods (these mount to the housing) . Flat port and dome port. Pelican case for the housing. Specials include an Xit 404 Tripod Plate & Legs, Internal +7 Flip Diopter, and a PentaMirror. I still have some of the digital tapes too. I am sure there are other parts I have forgotten.
Please be aware that this equipment has not been turned on nor been put in the water for years. I added a picture of what the rig looked like. If you want to see what kind of video you could take with this (if it still works) go here https://vimeo.com/11357757
I am not interested in piecing this out - its an all or nothing proposition. Please if you do take the equipment it is in as-is condition with no guarantees it works or that all the parts are there.
Let me know if you are interested. We can make contact thru this forum and then talk further offline.