Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Back from Australia!

Started by Detonate ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Back from Australia!

3 posts
  1. Back from Australia!

    Well, I finally made it back from Australia. The diving was fantastic out there, way better than I suspected. The Mike Ball live aboard recommended here was superb!

     

    I suppose I'll have a few photo's to share as well as a trip report on Mike Ball, my thoughts on Diving the Great Barrier Reef, and unfortunately, I'll be giving my thoughts about filing a claim with H2oinsurance.com, since my camera flooded on the second dive of the trip. :):( :(

     

    Had to shoot the C5050 the rest of the trip, which was very hard to go back to.

     

    -Jim

  2. Jim, what happened with your flood?...that's the first Ikelite housing flood I've heard about in the last 3 years...bummer :shock: :shock:

     

    We were in Cozumel while ya'll were in Australia...check out our gallery for pics

     

    Can't wait to hear about the trip and to see your pics....with or without the D70 :)

     

    Karl

  3. I would like to know cause of this disaster. Leakage is usually the last of our worries.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.