Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica and Sony a7RIII Users

Started by daveco2 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica and Sony a7RIII Users

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    Are there any users of this combination who can make comments?

    Thanks for any information,

    David

  2. I've bought this Aquatica housing for my A7III, but I haven't had the chance to use it in water yet (it winter here, lakes and streams are still frozen). I really like the thing, but can't really comment on its use.

    There's some people using this combo here and on IG, look for tannerunderwater and jj.talbott notably.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.